Saturday, July 11, 2020

UWF Fury Hour Rebook Episode 11, 12, and 13

Now for here we take a different route.

Fury Hour ran for about 50 episodes, but there were reruns and specials from other promotions.

So, for the rest of December I'd have no new shows, but rather a series of sit down interviews.

Episode 11 (12-10-1990) would be focusing on North American champ Dan Spivey. An interview conducted by Captain Lou Albano followed by match highlights. We'd see Spivey training and showing off his title, plus promising to beat up anyone who gets in his way.

Episode 12 (12-17-1990) would be focusing on "Dr. Death" Steve Williams. Similar to the previous, but mostly how he's been training for his fight with Spivey.

Episode 13 (12-24-1990) would be Paul Orndorff and his recovery. The neck brace is off and Mr. Wonderful promises to be back and in fighting shape for 1991. I'd also lay out the tournament for the TV title, plus Christmas/Holliday wishes from the cast and crew of the UWF to all the folks at home.

Also, I'd be talking to as many promotions as possible. All Japan, New Japan, NWA (even through WCW wouldn't officially leave until 1993, I'd still let them know I have a TV show and would be happy to have their world champ appear on my show), and even the Global Wrestling Federation out of Dallas. Basically any other promotion that had a show I'd be chatting them up, maybe mentioning how much they could make by having some of their champs appear on my show.


No comments:

Post a Comment