Thursday, August 6, 2020

Upcoming projects and future updates

 I hope you happy few enjoyed the reworking of the Universal Wrestling Federation. Will we see UWF Rampage? 


Maybe? I doubt we'll see it again this year but let's take a look at some of the other projects you can enjoy here at Geekademia!

For the rest of August, updates will be less than before. I will be doing a special reworking of the Marvel Universe. More detail on that Friday. 

Going through some old ads, I caught something from the Sci-Fi Channel. 'Aroma from Troma', so yes, later this month I'll be doing a full week of Troma reviews. 

September will be spotty but expect a review or two. October will be horror hosts and horror flicks, of course. November will be probably be a quiet month, and December will be the art showcase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment