Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hare Force

I. Freleng. Hare Force. USA 1944

Well, this is the end of June Bugs. I admit feeling a little disappointed and a bit sad. Disappointed, in that I honestly thought I'd be churning out pages of material but I'm finding these shorts a bit harder to write about and sad as the Looney Tunes Show usually signaled the end of Saturday Morning cartoons. After that it was Soul Train and the Lone Ranger.


Bugs, lost in a snow storm, finds shelter in the home of a kindly old woman and her not so kindly mutt Sylvester (voiced by Looney Tunes writer Tedd Pierce). It's hate at first sight and the spend the entire short tricking the other in going outside. The ending is a slight twist that I honestly didn't see coming.

And that's all folks. Will I do this again next year? Maaaaybe.

Tune in tomorrow though as I've other surefire idea that'll blow your socks off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment